The EFFICIENT T-2000 water purifier is an autonomous equipment capable to produce 2,000 liters per hour of drinking water for human, agricultural or industrial use, from sea water, saline water.
The main feature of EFFICIENT T-2000 is its patented energy recovery system, which considerably reduces electricity consumption and offers an energy saving of 80% in relation to other devices on the market.
The system EFFICIENT T-2000 can purify any type of salty water: from that obtained by direct suction from the sea, to that existing in saline-type water tables. It is important to note that, in addition to contaminating salts, viruses and bacteria are also eliminated during the water purification process, which are retained in the system's innovative reverse osmosis filtration membranes.
- 1.000 – 2.000 – 3.000 or 4.000 liter/hour.
- Average consumption 2,8 Kw/h for m3.
- Minimum inlet pressure 0.5 Bar.
- Output pressure after filters 1.5 Bar minimum.
- Output pressure of high-pressure pump 45-60 Bar.
- Dairy production 50 m3.